FSE Energy supplies a full line of biomass fired energy systems to generate hot gas for the wood pellet and wood products industry.
The FSE Energy biomass direct-fired energy systems have outputs up to 300MMbtu/hr and utilize reciprocating grate combustion technology, which is the preferred method for rotary drying systems.
FSE Energy is capable of providing a completely customized design, including fuel storage and handling, reciprocating grates, refractory lined furnaces and ductwork, and automatic ash handling equipment. FSE Energy can offer equipment only or turn-key installation and aftermarket services depending on customer requirements. Optional waste heat steam boilers can be supplied to generate conditioning steam for the industrial process. In the engineered wood products industry, thermal oil heaters can be added to this system to provide hot oil for use in the log conditioning ponds, building heat, and/or continuous and multi-opening presses.
- Industry proven design with uniform fuel metering
- Fully customized to customer specification & process
- Entire project lifecycle managed with FSE Energy employees
- Experienced in-house engineering, fabrication & construction teams
- Lowest possible emissions available based on customer specification
- Full turn-key capabilities
- Complete piping designs, foundations and electrical upon request
- Stress analysis
- Construction & engineering capabilities beyond integration points
- Full range of aftermarket services
- Quick deliveries based on production schedules
- Output Range: 10 – 300.0 MMBtu/hr
- Industry proven designs
- High efficiency
- Low emissions
- Low ash carryover into the dried product resulting higher quality pellets and engineered wood products
- Long product life (average 20+ years)
- Minimal maintenance & downtime costs