FSE Energy’s Standardized Modular Power Plants for Distributed Energy, Combined Heat & Power (CHP), District Heating or Cogeneration applications sized from 5 MW to 50 MW and up to 500,000 pph of steam.
FSE Energy can provide the full scope of engagement to deliver a turn-key project including engineering, design, fabrication, procurement, construction, balance of power plant work and aftermarket services.
The ultimate goal of any distributed energy, combined heat & power (chp) or cogeneration power plant project should be a project that meets all the projected performance criteria; capital cost, safety, revenue, operational ease and operational costs. FSE Energy provides our clients with a standard modular plant that meets all of the performance criteria that are critical to safety, revenue, operational ease and operational costs.
We specialize in turnkey power plants designed around Solar or Kawasaki Combustion Turbines paired with FSE Energy designed HRSGs. The specific Solar Combustion Turbines are the Taurus 60, Taurus 65, Taurus 70, Mars 100, Titan 130 and the Titan 250. The specific Kawasaki Gas Turbines are the GPB60, GPB70, GPB80 and GPB180.
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP)
- District Heating
- Central Plant
Features and Benefits
- Standard, Modular Design with Standard Industry Components
- Engineering costs minimized due to standard design
- Standard design minimizes or eliminates change orders
- Intently focused on the end result of operating excellence
- Minimizes or eliminates wasted capital
- Quick Turnaround
- Optimum Power Plant Heat Rates
- Stepped process to determine project viability
- Lowest capital costs in industry yields increased ROI
- Spare parts readily available
- Significantly reduced maintenance and downtime costs
- Front end engineering study
- Project Evaluation
- Turn-key project scope
- Startup services
- Training services
- Operational services
- Natural Gas
- Fuel Oil
- Landfill Gas
Plant Data (at ISO conditions):
|Combined Heat and Power||Combined Cycle Heat and Power|
|Steam Flow Possible (PPH) with duct firing||Size (Mwe)
CT and STG
|Steam Flow Possible (PPH) with duct firing|