FSE Energy understands the importance of proper planning and analysis of a project or capital expenditure. FSE Energy can provide many roles in feasibility studies, from a supporting role to a complete feasibility study.
Since FSE Energy is a full service company, each client can be assured that the schedules and costings provided will hold into project execution. FSE Energy can provide support on early options development through to pre-execution options selection studies.
- Preliminary Options Drawings
- Preliminary Options Models
- Capital Cost Estimates/Proposals
- Project Schedules
- Technology comparisons
- Sensitivity Studies
- Research and Development
- Pilot Scale testing
- Laboratory testing/Classifications
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)